Saturday 17 December 2011

I LIKE IT WHEN....


I said "I MISS U" to you, n you reply with "I MISS U MORE" instead of "I MISS YOU TOO"

You text me first. It lets me knoe dat u're thinking of me too.

You call me jz tell me dat you love me, you miss me and you actually wanted hear my voice.

You look at me like I am the only one for you.

I catch you looking at me. Gotcha.!

Your name appears on my phone screen, an instant smile will appear on my face too.

I wake up in the middle of the nyte n knoe dat I stil have more time to sleep.

I look over at my fwen and we both knoe wat each others thinking.

You ask someone wat their doing and they say "Thinking about You".

I flip my pillow over to the cool side.

People do unexpected nice things for me.





People are not beautiful as they look, as they walk, as they wear..
People are beautiful as how they are sincere, how they care n how they share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment